PID Kit For Rancilio Silvia
This PID kit from Auber Instruments will drastically improve the temperature stability of your Rancilio Silvia while also allowing you to adjust the brew temperatures.
Brew temperature: The brew temperature is originally controlled by a bi-metal contact thermostat, which causes a big temperature swing. This PID controller kit replaces the function of the thermostat and, once installed, the standby brew water temperature can be controlled to within ±1°C accuracy significantly improving the taste and consistency of your espresso. Users can see the boiler temperature on the PID controller directly and adjust the brew water temperature to suit their own tastes.
- Monitor and display the boiler temperature precisely.
- Regulate the coffee water temperature to within ±1°C accuracy.
- Allow easy adjustment on the coffee water temperature.
- Greatly improved the taste and the consistency of brewed espresso shot.
- All buttons on the Silvia machine function the same way as they were.
- The kit includes all the parts needed and is fully reversible.
- Choice of aluminum or black casing
- White LED display
Upgrade to the Pre-Infusion version if you also want to add pre-infusion, timer and steam temperature control.
- Basic knowledge of electronics wiring and safety required
- Basic tools screwdrivers, pliers, a socket wrench, and a small amount of rubbing alcohol needed.
- 30-60 minutes of install time.