E&B Lab Puck Screen
The E&B Lab puck diffuser screen, also called lower shower screen or contact screen, combines a hole area with a 150-micron filtering power photo-etched membrane. The screen is placed directly on top of the coffee puck to reduce channeling and improve water distribution. It also comes with a small magnet to remove the puck screen after extraction to improve the workflow.
Compatible with filter baskets for 58/58.4 mm tampers.
- Hole dimensions: Ø 2.4 mm
- Number of holes: 257
- 150 micron photo-etched membrane
- Made of AISI 301 stainless steel
- Made in Italy
- Do not use below the puck as it will damage the screen
- Clean with espresso cleaner as needed