Comandante C60 Baracuda
The Comandante® C60 Baracuda® is a robust, heavy-duty, high-performance manual coffee grinder with the biggest and most advanced burr set design Comandante has ever released.
The C60 features a unibody construction, milled and crafted out of a single block of steel, for absolute stability and maximum drivetrain efficiency. Creating this unibody construction out of steel is particularly challenging, but Comandante has pushed the boundaries of manufacturing techniques and quality, using processes normally reserved for high-performance motor parts. The result is a bold and clear-cut design that perfectly supports the function of this hefty 1kg hand grinder, which power you can feel the moment you take it in your hands.
Thanks to Baracuda®’s optimised burr geometry, Comandante achieved a massive 2-3x higher bean thru-put and yet a smooth grind experience that achieves a comfortable crank torque and a world-class particle size distribution. With it you can brew delicious coffee across the full range of brew methods, from coarse settings for filter coffee down to super-fine settings for espresso.
Consider picking up a burr oil care kit for better maintenance of this grinder.
What’s in the box?
- 1x Comandante C60 Hand Grinder Body
- 1x handle/Grinder Lid
- 1x clear ground jar, 1x purple ground jar and 1x Jar Lid
- 1x silicone grip band
- High-alloyed, high-nitrogen martensitic stainless steel conical burrs
- Full range of grind sizes (Turkish to French press)
- Stainless steel drive train
- GX50 Gold Clix with brass grind dial. The fine GX50 thread of the Gold Clix drivetrain system allows for super fine adjustments of grind setting. With a vertical burr pitch of 41.6μm per click, the resulting change to your target particle size is around 21μm per click setting)
- Big Joe knob made from solid European Oak
- Weight: 1018g
- Dimensions: 195mm x 200mm x 60mm (7.7in x 7.9in x 2.4in)
- Designed and manufactured in Germany