(OPEN BOX) DF64 ELR Single Dose Coffee Grinder
These grinders are customer returns. Units have been tested, cleaned and are in new condition. Exception is Satin Gold colour; unit has been used but has been tested, cleaned, and is in like-new condition!
Finally an affordable and capable single dose grinder!
Dubbed the Niche Zero killer for a reason, the DF64 has all the features that coffee enthusiasts around the world have been asking for. It combines large 64mm Italian made burrs with a powerful 250W motor to deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind that is usually only found in grinders double its price.
The DF64 was designed with espresso in mind, but it is also very capable in the pour-over range. The extremely low retention (ELR), compact size and stepless adjustment make it a perfect grinder for any home setup.
This is definitely a great option if you're looking for the best single dose grinder in Canada!
This is the latest version of the grinder that includes:
- New de-clumper design
- Included metal dial indicator
- Improved burr carrier
- Silicone burr seals
- New font on adjustment dial
- Single dosing: No hopper design combined with the blowing hopper means no stale coffee; only put in the exact amount of beans needed.
- 64mm flat burrs: Italian made 64mm burrs.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64 has <1g of retention, 0.2g dose variance and <0.3g exchange; ranking it amongst the best grinder available on the market.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs.
- 58mm dosing cup included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
|64mm stainless steel
|110/120V, 250W, 1400 RPM
|50g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)
|China, burrs made in Italy
|1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)
|Best suited for
|Espresso, Pour Over
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF64, G-Iota and Solo.