DF83 ELR Single Dose Coffee Grinder
This is the latest version of the DF83 that includes a revised declumper and plasma generator that reduces static cling in the exit chute.
The DF83 is the latest innovation by the team that brought you the DF64 grinder. It combines large 83mm burrs with a powerful 550W motor to deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind. The DF83 has a new design burr chamber that produces very low retention, even without the use of the bellow. It also features a wave spring washer which makes the top burr carrier alignment much easier when opening the grinder to clean the burrs.
The DF83 was designed with espresso in mind, but it is also very capable in the pour-over range. The extremely low retention (ELR), compact size and stepless adjustment make it a perfect grinder for any home and light commercial setup.
- Dual purpose with hopper or bellow: Choose between the traditional 225g hopper or the single dose below to suit your needs.
- 83mm flat burrs: Comes standard with Italian made 83mm flat burrs, DLC (Diamond-like-coating) burrs or upgrade to SSP burrs.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF83 has a newly designed burr chamber that minimizes retention, even without the use of the below.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Plasma Generator: Reduces static in the exit chute for all grind size and roast levels.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs.
- Premium look: The painted aluminum body combined with the real wood lid give the DF83 a premium and durable look.
- 58mm dosing cup with metal collar included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
This is the latest version of the grinder that includes:
- New de-clumper design
- Plasma generator that reduces static
- Metal dosing cup
|Burrs||83mm stainless steel|
|Hopper Capacity||Below: 50g Hopper: 225g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Height (with hopper)||45.0cm (17.7")|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)|
|Best suited for||Espresso, Pour Over|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF83 and others.