DF64V Variable Speed Single Dose Coffee Grinder
The DF64V is the latest innovation by the team that brought you the DF64 grinder. It combines 64mm burrs with a variable speed brushless DC motor to deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind. Designed with quality and performance in mind; the DF64V features DLC (Diamond-Like-Coating) burrs, removable chute, durable painted aluminum body, metal dosing cup and wood accents.
The DF64V was designed as a multipurpose grinder and performs across the full range from pour over to espresso. The extremely low retention (ELR), compact size, stepless adjustment and variable speed make it a perfect grinder for any coffee enthusiast.
Wondering what the grind speed fuss is all about? Have a look at this video by the Real Sprometheus that discusses the topic.
- Variable Speed: Brushless 300W DC motor with variable speed control from 600-1800RPM. Stalling or clogging may occur if using low RPM for fine grinds.
- Single dosing: No hopper design combined with the blowing hopper means no stale coffee; only put in the exact amount of beans needed.
- 64mm DLC flat burrs: Comes standard with 64mm DLC (Diamond-like-coating) flat burrs that will last 10x longer than standard steel burrs (~3000kg).
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64V has been designed to minimizes retention.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs. The DF64V also features a magnetic chute that can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Premium look: The painted aluminum body combined with the real wood accents give the DF64V a premium and durable look.
*THIS VERSION HAS THE UPDATED POWER BOARD
|Burrs||64mm DLC burrs|
|Hopper Capacity||Below: 50g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)|
|Best suited for||Espresso, Pour Over|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF64V and others.