DF64 Gen 2 Single Dose Coffee Grinder With DLC Burrs
This is the latest innovation from the manufacturer that brought you the extremely popular DF64 single dose coffee grinder.
The second generation of the DF64 incorporates all the learnings from the first generation as well as the DF64V and DF83. The DF64 Gen 2 features an improved 250W motor, a plasma generator to reduce static and built-in anti-popcorn lid. It also now comes equipped with a metal dosing cup, metal funnel, wood lid and a painted body for a long lasting and premium feel.
We were so impressed with the results and quality of the 64mm DLC (Diamond-Like-Coating) burrs that we decided to include them with every DF64 Gen 2 grinder. The 64mm DLC burrs combined with the powerful 250W motor and plasma generator will deliver consistency, minimum clumping and a fluffy grind that is usually only found in grinders double its price.
The DF64 Gen 2 was designed with espresso in mind, but it is also very capable in the pour-over range. The extremely low retention, compact size and stepless adjustment make it a perfect grinder for any home setup.
- Single dosing: No hopper design combined with the blowing hopper means no stale coffee; only put in the exact amount of beans needed.
- 64mm DLC flat burrs: Comes standard with 64mm DLC (Diamond-like-coating) flat burrs that will last 10x longer than standard steel burrs (~3000kg).
- Plasma Generator: Reduces static in the exit chute for all grind size and roast levels.
- Extremely low retention (ELR): The DF64 has <1g of retention, 0.2g dose variance and <0.3g exchange; ranking it amongst the best grinder available on the market.
- Stepless Micrometric Adjustments: Unlimited adjustments with the stepless adjustment collar.
- Easy to clean: Simply unscrew the collar all the way to access and clean the burrs.
- 58mm dosing cup included: Grind directly into the included dosing cup or into your portafilter.
|Burrs||64mm DLC burrs|
|Hopper Capacity||50g (plus 30g in grinding chamber)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year (supported by Coffee Addicts)|
|Best suited for||Espresso, Pour Over|
This grinder is sold under multiple names as the manufacturer allows private labelling. It is also known as the Turin DF64, G-Iota and Solo.