Cafetto EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner Sachet
Cafetto Evo® was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee. With its rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation, EVO® removes coffee oils, grounds and stains, improving the taste and aroma of espresso. Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless, non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine as well as non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
Cafetto Evo® is OMRI listed as complying with the USDA National Organic Program requirements and BFA registered as complying with the requirements of the Australian Organic Standard.
The convenient sachets each contain a single dose of EVO (5g).
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 EVO Sachet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 EVO Sachets.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500mL of hot water with 2 EVO Sachets for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.