Bialetti Brikka Stovetop Espresso Maker
The Bialetti Brikka is a unique coffee maker that offers the experience of a real Italian espresso. The new technology features a pressure controlled valve which results in espresso similar to traditional espresso machines: full-bodied, intense and with lasting crema. Brikka also has the exclusive patented Bialetti safety valve, which can be easily inspected and cleaned.
- Made of food grade aluminum alloy
- Not induction or dishwasher safe
- Produces rich, authentic Italian coffee in just minutes.
- Only Moka pot capable and producing rich and frothy crema
How to prepare coffee:
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.