1Zpresso ZP6 Special Hand Grinder
The 1Zpresso (pronounced "Easy Presso") ZP6 Special hand grinder specifically made to bring out the highest clarity of flavors in your pour-over brew. The ZP6 Special is an improved version of the iconic ZP6 grinder and features stainless steel hexagonal burr set combined with a finer adjustment-dial design. The silicone grip combined with the ergonomic handle and the K-Pro body will provide an easy grinding experience. The ZP6 Special was designed to for pour-over and will provide a very consistent grind and the best clarity.
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steel conical grinding burr set
- Ergonomic curved handle with wood ball knob
Catch cup with 30-35g ground capacity
- Dual axle bearing system for complete grinding stability and consistent grinds
- 90 clicks per rotation internal setting (22 microns between each setting)
- Easy disassembly process for trouble free cleaning
- Includes double sided brush for cleaning, cleaning blower and cylinder case
- Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Dimension: 19.5 x 15 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 750g (1.65lbs)
- Designed in Taiwan, made in China
Note: There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected as part of the anodizing process.